1/4 cup almond milk
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 cup pecans, chopped
Nonstick cooking spray
5-6 slices hearty Whole Wheat bread, I use Dave's Killer Bread, Power Seed
2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a shallow bowl beat together eggs, almond milk, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Coat a griddle with cooking spray. Heat to medium.
- Dip each bread slice into egg mixture, turning to coat evenly on both sides.
- Cook bread slices on hot griddle until golden brown, turning once.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds. Stir.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over french toast slices and top with raspberries and pecans. Enjoy!
Recipe modified from CleanEatsandTreats.com