Costco haul... some of my very favorite Costco items are in my stories on Instagram and here are two pics of my newest faves here. As you all know by now, most of my cart always contains produce, but here are a good handful of packaged items we love too. Happy shopping!
1. Autumn's Gold Grain Free Granola. Almonds, honey, pecans, sunflower seeds, coconut, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. That's the ingredients list, folks. So yummy and I love topping my yogurt with this in the mornings or at night when I'm craving something sweet.
2. Chicken breast burrito bowl. I love these and they become the easiest pop-in-the-microwave meal. Have them as is, or pair them with a tortilla or over shredded lettuce... YUM.
3. Sweet mini peppers. As you know, there's a heck of a lot of produce I could've taken pictures of, but these mini peppers paired with the hummus on #4 is one of my favorite go-to snacks.
4. Kirkland hummus. Great ingredients and flavor. Perfect to pop in a lunch bag and to get your kiddos eating their veggies.
5. Jennie's coconut bites. You guys. I'm hooked to these. If you love Almond Joys, you're going to be in love. I put mine in the refrigerator and have one on the daily when I need a treat to top off my lunch. SO. GOOD. At least I think so.
6. Dave's Killer Bread. Always a staple. I always get extra to store in our freezer until we're ready to use it. It defrosts great.
7. Sweet Kale Salad Mix. This one is my absolute fave. I have it multiple times a week for lunch, either paired with something, or on it's own. I love throwing rotisserie chicken over top.
8. Columbus Turkey Breast: herb roasted, no antibiotics you need to worry about. Just yummy deli meat for sandwiches or wrapped around snap peas for a snack.
9. Kirkland Smoked Pulled Pork... holy mama this is good. It makes wayyy more than you'd realize and we always freeze extras to save for later. Tacos, burritos, over a salad or nachos. You name it, it's good.
10. Made Fresh Daily Sushi Rolls. Whenever I'm at Costco and starving, I love grabbing one of these to go. They're best eaten that day, but Bry and I love splitting one.
11. Aidells Chicken and Apple Sausage. Best flavor of chicken sausage out there. I have one of these links weekly, thrown into an omelette, or paired with toast and eggs. I seriously love these so much, and my whole family loves them too.
12. Teton Waters Ranch 100% Grass-Fed Beef. I get just a tad bit nervous around hot dogs haha. But these are ones I love and trust a little bit more than the ones at 7-11. Love these for the summer when we BBQ on the weekly.
13. Basil Pesto. This stuff rocks. I use some and then freeze the rest, either in ice cube trays or small tupperware. Great to have on hand for pasta and paninis.
14. Eggs. We go through so many eggs, this is the most inexpensive option for 24 eggs, and we love them.
15. Stir-Fry Vegetable Blend. Easiest to throw in a pan over the stovetop and saute in a little olive oil or sauce to put over rice, quinoa, noodles, or have by themselves as a side.
16. Wawona Frozen Festival Blend. Our favorite frozen fruit for smoothies and my kids love it too.
17. Nature's Path Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola. Another amazing granola we all love.
18. Light and Fit Greek Yogurt. Although I'm not entirely in love with the ingredients list and prefer my homemade Greek yogurt over anything, this is a great go-to lower-calorie option when you're running around all day.
19. Boom Chick Pop. I love popcorn like this. It's a treat that isn't too heavy and I love it for movie night on the weekends.
20. Nature's Bakery Fig Bars: my kids love these and so do I. We always have some stashed in my purse in case we have toddler tantrums while we're out and about, and they always seem to do the trick.
21. L.R. Rice Raw and Unfiltered Local Hive Honey. For those with seasonal allergies, you need to try local honey. It helps me in the springtime and I just love Costco's options when it comes to spread and sauces like their Adams Raw Peanut Butter.
22. Terra Real Vegetable Chips - Sea Salt. Do I dare say these make my top five favorite chips list? They totally do. Love them so much.
23. RW Garcia Organic Sweet Potato Crackers. So yummy.
24. Milton's Gluten Free Crispy Sea Salt Baked Crackers. As you already have seen in the past, these paired with cottage cheese is pure heaven. Give it a try!
25. Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice. Always have these on hand. They take 90 SECONDS to prepare. It's unbeatable!
26. Coconut clusters... ohhhh boy maybe I shouldn't tell you about these. They're highly addictive. But absolutely worth it.
27. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. I have collagen with my smoothies. This supplement has no taste, but is great for your nails, hair, joints, and bones.
28. Organic PB Fit. A great option for smoothies to get that peanut buttery taste, without so much fat.
29. Coconut Almonds with Dark Chocolate. Not a healthy item here, but I can't just NOT list them!! They're so freaking amazing. Just be warned.
30. Fruit leathers. Ellie could eat 100 of these a day. And no, I don't let her. But I truly think this would be her #1 snack if she had to pick. And I love carrying them in my diaper bag to always have on hand while we're out and about.
31. Rice Rollers. Okay, I know most of you are probably haters, but I love these things. A light snack to have on hand and my kids love them too. Double bonus.
Okay, before I get into the 40's I think I'm going to stop for now. But I'll continue to add things to my highlights bubble so you can refer to them. WHAT AM I MISSING!? What do I need to try at Costco to add to this list!?