A snack even your toddlers will want to eat!
1 medium sweet potato, sliced
1/3 cup Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus, or your favorite kind
1 large handful of spinach
1 medium tomato
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
2 tsp. Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute, divided (*Garlic and Herb Mrs. Dash is good too)
olive oil cooking spray
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Slice sweet potato slices on baking sheet that is sprayed with your cooking spray. Drizzle olive oil over top and sprinkle with 1 tsp. TJ's 21 Seasoning Salute or Garlic and Herb Mrs. Dash
3. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through
4. While sweet potatoes are cooking, saute your spinach and tomatoes in a pan until slightly browned
5. When sweet potato chips are done, top with hummus, spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese
6. Place in oven for 1-2 minutes longer until cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining 1 tsp. of TJ's 21 Seasoning Salute over the top.
7. Let cool slightly, and enjoy while warm!