Are you road-tripping anywhere this summer? Here's a treat/snack to bring along. With only 8 ingredients, you're sure to have everything you need to whip it right up. Forget chocolate chip cookies- You'll love this "healthified" treat!
1/2 c. melted coconut oil
1/2 c. light brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. sweetened or unsweetened coconut
2 c. oats
3/4 c. milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
3. In bowl, combine coconut oil, brown sugar, an egg, vanilla, and salt
4. In separate bowl, mix coconut, oats, and chocolate chips. Pour over liquid ingredients and stir until combined
5. Pour mix over the parchment paper and pat until even. It should be a large rectangle, at desired thickness for your bars. It will be a little crumbly here, but it will come together when baking
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. As it cools, get pizza cutter and cut into thick strips. Let cool all the way before removing from pan. Enjoy!
Modified slightly from Six Sisters Stuff