A leg circuit to keep you going! Taken from a just piece of my gym workout that is coming for all my @momstrongmove people next week! This one burns- give it a try and add it into your routine.
1. Holding a 20# body bar or dumbbell, perform inclined step-ups into reverse lunges, 3 sets of 8 on EACH leg! (A total of 24 reps per leg before moving on... these are burners!)
2. Banded side steps with squats, 20 reps
3. Med ball slams, 12-15 reps
4. Step crossovers, no weight, 10-12 reps each leg
5. Bandded Inlcined bridges, 10-12 reps
Repeat 2-3x through