A yummy side for any meal that will take you 5 minutes or less to prepare, and 15-20 minutes in the oven!
5 cups broccoli, cleaned and stems trimmed
3 Tbsp. EVOO
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
dash of pepper
1/3 cup. Parmesan cheese
1/2 a lemon
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place broccoli in a bowl. Cover broccoli with all the ingredients, besides Parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Toss until mixed well.
3. Put broccoli evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until stems are golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and stick back in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top, and it's ready to serve.