All I can say to this post, is GET IN MA BELLYYYYYYY!
-1/8 cup. 1% lowfat milk
-1/4 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
-1/4 c. chopped onions
-1-2 handfuls spinach, ripped into small pieces
-1/4 c. chopped mushrooms
-1-2 slices of diced ham
-1/4 c. diced tomatoes
-2 tsp. EVOO
-1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
-salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a small bowl, mix together eggs, milk, and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat nonstick skillet to medium high and add 2 tsp. EVOO
3. Sauté onions, mushrooms, spinach, and ham. Add tomatoes in right at the end, and sauté for about 30 seconds, or until slightly browned.
4. Add egg mixture into skillet, rotating slowly until the liquid fills the bottom. Continue to rotate skillet every once in a while to get eggs cooked. We like to put a lid over ours to cover so the top cooks more evenly.
5. Once eggs are cooked to desired consistency, sprinkle cheese on half of omelette and fold in half, allowing the heat to melt the cheese inside. Turn off heat and remove omelette from pan.
6. Top with avocado and salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!