"Honey, this is really good," was the phrase on repeat as my husband ate this for breakfast the other day. It's a great one when you have lots of random left-over veggies that need some love and attention. Be creative and add any other veggies you may have lying around! Throw it together, toss it in the oven, and breakfast will have never felt or tasted better.
1/2 c. mushrooms, diced
1/2 zucchini, diced
1/2 c. packed spinach
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 lbs. bacon or sausage *optional
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 c. plain Greek yogurt
1 c. cottage cheese
1/2 c. feta cheese
1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, or favorite cheese
pinch of salt
4 drops Tabasco
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook bacon/sausage if you decide to use it. We love sausage in ours.
3. Chop veggies and saute in olive oil.
4. Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and pour into buttered quiche dish.
5. Bake for 40 minutes or until knife comes out almost clean.
6. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Modified slightly from a recipe from my girls at @kiwiandcarrot